Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Tips and Products




Kelly at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is hosting a beauty product party today so I am trying my hand at adding to it this time.

1. Aveeno body lotion- this is great for a base lotion to hydrate skin with no odor to compete with your perfume.





2. I had used Shaper hairspray for the last 15 years and recently changed to this hairspray and I absolutely love it. (Get the purple label only- found at Walmart.)








3. I work really long hours and need a foundation that will stay put and this is it!









4. I have used this mascara since I was 15 years old which is longer than I care to admit, but I try others, but always come back to this one. It stays on until you take it off.






5. This is another product that is long wearing. I love makeup, but I do not like to reapply. I want products with staying power that last for a long time. I use a variey of eye shadows and blushes because I have found witht he right base, these things will last regardless of the type you use.
Thanks for stopping by.
Anita

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that lipstick! It's all I wear. It is so nice not having to reapply lipstick throughout the day. Sometimes, I'll wake up in the morning and it will still be on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Kelly's Korner! I also use and love Aveeno lotion, isn't it great?! I may have to give that foundation a try; my make-up always seems to look like it's come off by the time I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER