Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas






This Christmas is different for me.  I am trying my best to focus on the reason for the season and not get caught up and stressed on all there is to do before the BIG day.  I am thankful for so many things including my family, friends, my health, and my job where I feel like I make a difference in peoples lives.  I want to enjoy the simple things like driving around looking at lights, drinking hot chocolate and listening to holiday music.  I had a patient tell me today she wished we had Christmas music playing and I whipped out my phone and allowed soft Christmas music to play in the background.  I treasure those special moments when I can help be a small part of joy in someone's life.  I pray daily to be the light for others as God allows me to do the work He selected for me and I try to remember every time that I feel that prayer is answered.  There will always be things I want in life, but I never forget there are always someone in need.  I wish I had the means to richly bless everyone that God lays on my heart, but I know I am doing and giving what the ultimate Maker chose for me.  Funny I started this post with intentions of posting all the little things I would like if we were exchanging gifts, but I really have all I could ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER