Friday, June 1, 2012

Summertime 2012







When I think of what I enjoy of summer here are a few of the things I am looking forward to.

  • Pool time
  • Cookout
  • Hammock Reading
  • Time at the Beach
  • Start new awesome job
  • Lemonade and watermelon 
  • BLT's
  • Read on my Kindle
  • Fun days with family
  • Movie time 
  • Bestie birthday
  • Sleeping in
  • Freshly mowed grass
  • Washing my car
  • Juicy tomatoes
  • Fresh sunflowers
  • Peach cobbler
  • cheeseburgers
  • Homemade ice cream
  • Get back into running
  • Shorts and flip flops
  • Putt putt
  • Tan Lines
  • Visit Amish store
  • Farmers Market
  • Rest
My list reaffirms that I enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of each of the seasons.  I hope you have a blessed summer if you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER