Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Fall Y;all





It's finally fall and I am loving it...well except my semi-annual bout of bronchitis/sinusitis.  I have found a little secret for you.  Wallmart Mullled Cider and Pumpkin candles smell absolutely divine and they are a fraction of the cost of Yankee and other popular brands that I normally buy.  You will not regret buying this candle I promise.  I am anxious to start baking and decorating for fall, but I must catch up on a few chores that I haven't kept up with since being sick.  Allergies are such a bummer.  Anyway I am blessed and thankful for what I have so I am off to do more laundry which is a constant reminder that my family has clothes to wear, electricity and a place to live.  Stay tuned, my birthday is coming soon and I have a plan to share.

P. S.  I may not go private yet....still thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER