Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello





It is hard to believe how infrequently I get to update my blog lately.  I guess life has various seasons that we go through and recently I have not had time or content to write about.  I am focusing on making some changes for myself that I hope I can stick to and will improve my quality of life.  I am on week 8 of my couch to 5k training.  I have been excited and discouraged all at the same time with this.  I ran one mile continuously this week and was really down on myself that is all I could do and that I am no faster than I am, but then I tried to pick myself up and realize I started this program running (jogging at best) 60 seconds at a time.  I guess I expect too much from myself.  I have been eating better most of the time and I have actually tried drinking water (which I hate).  With all of this I still have not lost one red pound!!  I am not doing this as a weight loss only thing, but I admit that if the pounds were dropping somehow those runs might not seem so difficult.  I still have that little voice inside my head that one day wants to complete a marathon and then I look at where I am and think she is one crazy lady.   I still think we are eating out too much.  I try to pack my lunches but I get bored with them easily and it seems like nights during the school year have so many obligations and I am so tired only about half the meal I plan actually get made.   I am trying to make it work, but blog stalking is about all I have accomplished lately. 

2 comments:

  1. I think running a mile is amazing! Huge accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! You can do it! Running a mile is better than sitting on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER