Friday, January 28, 2011

BBQ Cups

I have made these for many years.  The recipe came from a "4-ingredient" cookbook I bought at the Biltmore House several years ago.

1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
1 package (10 count) canned biscuits (I use Hungry Jack flaky layers)
BBQ sauce of your choice ( I use KC Masterpiece)
Cheddar Cheese

To browned ground beef add BBQ sauce until the consistency of sloppy joes.  Flatten each biscuit slightly and place each one in a greased muffin tin.  Spoon in meat mixture and top with cheddar cheese.  Bake according to biscuit directions. 

These are also good as leftovers.

Note-While typing this post the thought occurred to me to use pizza sauce instead of BBQ and top with mozzarella cheese.  I might try that some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER