Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's Your Favorite Cereal









I really love these cereals, but very rarely eat them for breakfast.  I mainly eat cereal with milk and sliced bananas for a snack late at night.  I have eaten frosted flakes since I was about six years old and even had a Tony the Tiger beach towel when I was a little girl.  It's kind of funny that for my forty plus years these have been on the rotation the whole time.  I have never tried Captain Crunch, Kix, Reeces, etc....I stay with these tried and true favorites.  What is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. My fav...cookie crisp! I haven't had it since I was pregnant because that was the only time I would allow myself to eat cookies for breakfast! I ate it all the time as a kid. Now, I stick to boring stuff like Special K and GO Lean..

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER