Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dreaming...House Goals and Ideas

Nice rectangular pool with diving board...the room at the end would be way down the road.

Screened porch off the back to lead to the concrete/bricked ares beside pool.
I would love to move my laundry out of the kitchen and to the garage. Then I could turn my laundry nook into a pantry.  See next photo.
This would make my life so much easier on so many levels. 

Add stacked stone to my fireplace.  I don't have a raised hearth, but this look is what I want. 



I need plantation shutters or blinds throughout my house....Can I hear an Amen!
We need an outside storage building for overflow.  The Amish make some really good ones in our area.  
I want to reorient my kitchen to face the den and change to white kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops.  Oh I would have hardwood floors instead.  See next example.
Of Course Pottery Barn furniture to finish it all off!

I don't even know where to begin!  We have got to start making some progress in this house or I am going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER