Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fudge

I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I am adding it to the blog so I will be able to find it when I am ready.

1 12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 10 oz package peanut butter chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Melt peanut butter chips with a little less than half the can of sweetened condensed milk over medium low heat.  Once smooth pour into a 9X9 inch glass dish lined with wax paper.  Spread with a spatula until evenly spread over dish.  Next, melt chocolate chips and the remainder of the sweetened condensed milk.  Pour over the peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.  Allow it to cool completely and then cut into squares.  I then put the dish in the fridge and break apart after a few hours.  YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER