Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boo Hoo

One of my favorite blogs went private.  I am sure she had her reasons, but I was sad to see it happen. Its funny how we bloggers enjoy taking part in each others day and yet most of the time never know the people on the other side.  I don't know about you, but I really enjoy my blogging time and getting to know others as I hope they enjoy their time with me.  I try to be careful and not put information out for the whole world to see because there are some bad people out there, but I hate to see one of my virtual friends vanish. Poof!  It makes me think of when children play with "imaginary" friends...ha.  Moms just like connecting with other moms to make sure we are doing the best by our families and it keeps reassuring us that we are normal and just like everybody else.  I think it is a healthy way to stay grounded so I will keep doing this because I get enjoyment from it. I think the overwhelming majority of bloggers feel the same way.  Anyway that is my two cents. I hope anyone who reads my blogs feels better after visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER