Monday, November 1, 2010

Doggie Heaven

This is a photo of my beautiful daughter with her beloved Reese.  He is 3 years old and has been the love of her life since he was six weeks old. On Friday he woke up and could not walk.  It turns out he has congenital mineralized disc in his vertebrae and he became paralyzed - basically overnight!  The vet gave him lots of meds and many friends and family lifted him in prayer, but sadly Reese is now in Doggie Heaven.  I know God has a wonderful place and he will never feel pain again.  This was so sudden and unexpected. Please pray for my daughter as she adjusts to letting him go home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no--this is just so sad and brings tears to my eyes. I am SO SORRY. RIP Reese.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER