Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter

Although I love dying eggs and all things bunny at this time of year we must not forget the reason we are truly celebrating.  Thank you God for being my Lord and Savior.  Happy Easter to all my blog friends.  If you have not watched this video please take a moment to enjoy the music as Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill sing How Great Thou Art.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk


By the way here is my tentative menu for Easter dinner.

Baked Ham with pineapple
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Deviled Eggs
Green Beans
Yeast Rolls

Pound Cake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita--HAPPY EASTER to you sweet friend!
    I hope you had a nice day.

    I saw Vince and Carrie sing that song the other night on TV and it brought tears to my eyes. AMAZING, truly amazing!

    PS...your meal sounds so yummy! We had ham, cheesy potato bake, fresh pineapple, and salad. It was good. Simple, but good :) I bet yours was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER