Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OMG... this stuff is good!






Let me just say I am not a huge pimento cheese fan.  I may eat it a couple of times per year and I have always bought "Stan's" at the grocery store.  This weekend when I bought groceries at my local Harris Teeter a nice lady in the deli section was giving out samples of this stuff on Ritz crackers.  She offered me plain or jalapeno and I chose the plain.  I could not believe how good this stuff was.  The right consistency, texture and not too many pimentos.  I thought it was a little pricey, but it was so good I bought it anyway.  Girl....let me just say this stuff is GREAT!  Instead of a sandwich I have eaten this stuff on crackers for lunch each day and even had it as a snack on Easter.  My container is now empty!!!  I usually end up tossing my usual stuff after a snack or two of it.  Here is there web site in case you can't find it locally, but I am warning you this stuff changed my perspective on pimento cheese.

http://www.palmettocheese.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh it sounds so good! Can you believe I've never had this stuff?! I want some RIGHT NOW!

    PS--if you ever do come to Vegas, you bet we are going to have to meet up :) I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going on my shopping list! Thanks for sharing. I like to support In-State Businesses.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER