Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Bucket List - 5K

You have heard me say it before, but I truly want to run a 5K.  I have prepared for one before and something always happen and I have fallen off the wagon.  This time I want to finish this!!!  I want the bumper sticker, the t-shirt, and the proud feeling of accomplishment it will bring.  I have started my training and the hubby is even doing it too!!  I used to run years ago and I hope my muscles will eventually remember that this is not an attempt to kill them :)   I just want to stick with it and do it once and for all so please send me any words of encouragement that you see fit. My primary goal is not for weight loss, but that would be a big fat BONUS!  November 19th...I have to do this!

1 comment:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER