Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slow and Steady She Goes

Week 4 has begun.  Run 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, run 5 minutes, walk 2 1/2 minutes, run 3 minutes, walk 90 seconds, run 5 minutes.  Warm up and cool down not included in these times.  Slowly I am chugging along and trying to make progress.  Breathing today was easier than I expected and my calves burned during walking but I didn't notice it during my running (jogging).  My biggest challenge today was keeping my phone from dropping because I was using my husbands headphones since mine broke and also keeping the music what I wanted during the run.  I still found myself looking at the timer to see how much time I had left during each run, but I managed to keep my head in the game and complete each one and I was really doubting that I would be able to when I started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER