Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cleaning...

I learned something about myself today.  I could not get in the "cleaning mood" as I like to call it because I really like a nice spring day full of sunshine and these chilly temps just were not cutting it.  I learned that even though I have spent the last couple of years making sure I have cleaning supplies in all my bathrooms and kitchen for convenience; I really prefer to just tote my little cleaning caddy from room to room.  This makes it feel official that I am on a mission to tackle all the messes.  I also learned that when I am fully dressed in "going out" clothes after taking the kitty to the vet I cannot get  in the mood.  I changed into a long sleeved t-shirt, sweat pants and tennis shoes and armed with my caddy I am now finally making much needed progress on my mission.  I did not realize until today that my process controls so much of my productivity.  Just thought I would share!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Anita! I have to be in sweats and not have any other plans the day I clean. When I do a good cleaning (usually every two weeks) it takes me an entire day to do the whole house. It feels so good when it's all done, but I wish I could just freeze time and have it be kept nice and clean and tidy!
    In fact just yesterday I cleaned the entire day. No make-up, sweats and it took me until 8 last night to finish but I'm done, done, done! Yipeeee!!
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER