Monday, August 22, 2011

10 day challenge

I stumbled across a blog having a linky thing and I thought I would try it.  I think the blog was called "leggins are not pants" or something similar.  I want to give credit, but I thought on it for awhile and now I am not sure.  Anywho....here goes.

Day 1 10 secrets

1. I really, really want to run a marathon one day.  It is not looking so hopeful since I haven't even completed the 5K that I keep wanting to do too.

2. I am very afraid of bats since I had a bad childhood experience.

3. I am not a great swimmer and since I learned how to swim later in my teens I still have some childhood fears in water when I can't see the bottom.

4. I really want to go back to school for my BSN, but God made it clear that now was not the time for that.

5. I have gained more weight than I will admit on this blog, but I am working (ever so slowly) on fixing that!

6. I like liver pudding - most people think it's gross, but since I grew up having it I actually like it fried and on a sandwich.

7. I can't carry a tune in a bucket - I sing so terribly that it is embarrassing.  Thankfully God gave me a strong voice that I have used in my job in many ways, but NOT singing.

8. I worry way too much about what other people think of me and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

9. (or 8b)  I am a perfectionist to a fault - I hate making mistakes and not excelling at things.  (For some reason this does not apply to my eating habits, but I keep trying to talk myself into it.)

10.  Most of my friends know I blog, but really don't understand why...I think it has become an outlet for me to organize thoughts, ideas, recipes, and random musings.


I think the next days will be easier than today's post.  Let me know if you play along.

1 comment:

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER