Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

Nine Loves

1. I love My Lord and Savior

2. I love my husband as much as he drive me nuts I love and adore him.

3. I love myy children - my daughter was the greatest blessing to me at an early age and my son has been the greatest blessing later in my adult life.  I think I am doubly blessed to have had my children spread with 13 years between them, of course God has the perfect timing.

4. I love my other friends and family - I am blessed to have people from various places and times in my life that help keep my grounded and give me comfort.

5. I love blogging, but of course you knew that.  I am thankful I found this means of not only recording things for myself but also learning about others.  The more we think we are all different, it is comforting to know that there are other moms going through the exact things you are.

6. I love my private and quiet time.  Maybe being an only child started it, but I like spending some of my lunches alone and I really miss having a day (or two) off during the week to have to myself.  I am not one of those people who has to have someone with them all the time.

7. I love people - it sounds contradictory to #6, but I love helping people!  I like to go out of my way to do for others sometimes to a fault.

8. I love magazines!  I can usually find a magazine to suit whatever mood I am in. All types - decorating, food, gossip, local, etc.

9. I love Diet Coke.  I should not have such an emotion for a soft drink, but honestly sometimes a cold Diet Coke can just make my day.  Some people drink coffee or other things, but this is my drug of choice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER