Friday, March 4, 2011

Exercise

This is my treadmill covered in my husband's clothes.

This is what I should be doing on the treadmill right now instead of blogging :)


Tonight I was checking blogs and when I read Sarah at www.memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com she really spoke to me (as she usually does).  She is watching movies while walking on the treadmill.  Why didn't I think of that.  No wonder I can't get motivated to get on that darn thing- I get bored would rather blog.  This eating and blogging thing has about gotten the best of my waistline.  I must get walking again - SOON!!  I have a fundraiser type walk coming up in several weeks and I really want to do a 5K this year if I can get my brain and body to both be on the same page for more time than it takes to write this post.  My problem is that I have great intentions, and then I get lazy and don't follow through like I did when I was young.  My body needs it now more that ever and I let it down day after day.  Hopefully writing this post will help.

3 comments:

  1. I too haven't been walking as much lately. I can't stand when I do that!
    I would much rather blog :)

    I hope you have a great weekend Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't be so bad it it were my clothes, but they are my husbands. Somewhere along the line he was trained to hang clothes on something before putting them in a hamper. Seems like a wasted step to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog looking at recipes on Kellys Korner and the name of you blog made me know I need to follow. My husband is the pickiest eater! I am always trying to find things he will eat. I have already copied down a few recipes and look forward to following your blog!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER