Sunday, March 20, 2011

Movie Review


The Grown Ups


I love a good laugh and I love comedies, but it takes a lot to actually hear me laugh at a movie. Sure I may find it really funny yet you still won't really see me laugh out loud - this movie was different. I was afraid it would be that kind of stupid funny that annoys me mores than it makes me laugh but it was not like that at all. Maybe because my husband and I could relate due to our ages, maybe we were just ready for a good laugh - I really don't know, but we laughed ourselves nearly to death!!! At one point I could not open my eyes because I was laughing so hard and could not stop! I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did.

1 comment:

  1. Yes...a funny movie for all ages I think :) In fact it's one of Jeven's all time favorite movies, and we watched it yesterday again.
    A lot of funny scenes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER