Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Make up

You may remember that I used the same mascara brand since I began wearing makeup because it was the BEST.  Of course it has been discontinued and now I can't seem to find one that doesn't disappoint.  My former mascara was smudgeproof, waterproof, everything proof- it did not budge EVER!!  Now every brand I try flakes and disappears (even waterproof) by the end of the day.  It is driving me crazy because I like to put on makeup and it last ALL day despite what the day may hold.  Currently my pencil eyeliner that is also supposed to be waterproof is also failing.  My face gets oily as the day goes on and the brands I find now just slide right off and I need you help.   Please share any brands you have had success with if you have a similar problem. Some people are lucky and never seem to have these issues, but not me.  Any help is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can relate! I am constantly in search for the "perfect" mascara. My eyelashes are not nearly as full as they used to be. I'm usually pretty happy with Voluminous mascara, by L'Oreal. But just this month, on my quest for perfect eyelashes, I bought The Colossal Volum' Express, by Maybelline and The Falsies Volum' Express, also by Maybelline, and Voluminous Million Lashes, by L'Oreal. I've read that lots of people loved the Maybelline mascaras, but I didn't like them. They were too "clumpy" for me. Of the three new brands that I tried, I preferred the Million Lashes. My all time favorite eyeliner is by Revlon. It's Revlon Colorstay in Charcoal. It doesn't say if it's waterproof, but it doesn't budge all day long. I love it. I put eyeshadow on before lining my eyes. I'm not a big fan of eyeshadow--I like a neutral look, so I use neutral eyeshadow colors, just to give the eyeliner something to "hold" on to. My favorite eyeshadow is a quad of colors called, Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in #06 In the Buff. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER