Thursday, March 24, 2011

Meltdown week


Today started out as one of those hairy kind of days -- you know the type when every little thing that can happen will happen. It started with a sneezing fit after I just applied mascara - you know that was just lovely.  Then Bryan could not find his homework that I needed to sign so he started melting down.  I then choked on orange juice and coughed to the point of tears, but not before dripping jelly down the front of my shirt.  (Those new Shout wipes worked!)  After we were already late and too far to turn back Bryan realized he forgot his reading book.  Now as I type this it doesn't sound so bad, but when the clock was ticking this morning and he was stressed then I became stressed things just got "hairy."  As soon as I dropped him off I started praying and thankfully my day improved.  There have been a lot of changes in my life that have just caused me additional stress and today the little things just really got to me.  Two days ago I came home and started crying for no "current" reason because I just felt the weight of all the recent changes in my life and I reached my breaking point.  I think I will spend some much needed time to taking care of myself in the next few days because I deserve it~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend :) First off I'm sending you a great big hug!
    Second off, I had a bad day yesterday from start to finish. It was just all kinds of little things that kept going crappy! Normally I LOOOOVE my job, but NOT yesterday! Even little things at home kept going wrong too.

    So I feel your pain and I'm sorry you've been having a rough time lately. Whatever is going on with you I am hoping turns around and things get much better real soon.

    Thinking of you Anita!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER