Thursday, February 24, 2011

A love story

I recently picked up the Pioneer Woman's book on a shopping trip to Sams.  Naturally I left in my cart by mistake because it was the smallest thing in my purchase- ha.  I called the store and a nice person had turned it in so I went back to get it the next day.  I started reading it and read about 150 pages before I would put it down.  Ree is one of the reasons I was hooked on blogging early on and this book felt like I was reading about a dear friend.  If you follow her blog I would recommend this as a great little book.  If you don't read her blog please check it out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita!
    This is so ironic that you posted this because I've been hearing about The Pioneer Woman EVERYWHERE lately. Blogs, recipes... everywhere! I have got to go check out the blog right now :)
    How have I missed out on it this long I'm wondering!?!

    I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER