Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shhhh....don't tell

I am as southern as they come and I have been peeling potatoes and making homemade creamed potatoes for too many years to count.  When I was in nursing school it became very difficult for me to do everything I always did for big family gatherings so I tried these mashed potatoes.  I microwaved them and hid all the evidence and put them in the crock pot to keep warm.  They were so good!!!   Recently my daughter asked how to make my potatoes since she loved them so much and I confessed my secret for the past few holidays.  She was floored but excited because they make a single serving size too.  Trust me these are the best mashed potatoes you will find.  They are not at all like the instant potatoes.  You will be amazed how good and easy these are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER