Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Normal

For obvious safety reasons I don't post a lot of personal information on the internet, but I feel the need to post about my new normal.  As an ER nurse the schedule has not been the best part of my job to say the least.  I was blessed to have God intervene when I began praying about if and I started a new job in nursing that I feel will be very rewarding and STILL allow me a family life!!! I know normal people cannot imagine how this could warrant a post, but until you have worked night shift, rotating shifts or all weekends, etc. , you have no idea how you crave being "normal."  This was my first normal week and although I didn't get my picture perfect plan in my head done each night; I did get my entire house clean today and my laundry is going and I feel like a new woman.  I know this 5 day a week thing will be a new concept, but I figure it has worked for so many for so long it has to be better than the live I have had most of my life.  Continue to pray for me that I will have better health (mentally and physically) and I can adjust to these changes with new found energy to keep my home life running smoothly.  I really want to be back in church and exercising and eating normally too.  I am so thankful for these exciting times and I know God will continue to work out His plan perfectly - as always!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anita! I hope you are doing well. I have a special place in my heart for the ER - that is where Jeff and I met. We were techs. I hope you adjust easily.
    Thinking of you!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER