Friday, February 11, 2011

Beauty Tips

I am trying my first ever link up to Kelly's Korner SUYL (Show us your life) segments.  Hopefully I will get some new blog friends after this.  I am a make-up junkie and I have been since I was about 15 years old.  Here are some of my favorite products.

This powder is great alone or with foundation for a long lasting look

I have only been using this in the last year, but it makes a huge difference in coverage.

This has been the absolute best mascara. I have used it since I was 15 years old and now it is discontinued so I have to find some place online to purchase it.  This stuff does not come off.  I need an eyeliner pencil that is just as reliable...any suggestions?

I have tons of eye shadows, but I have to say MAC has great pigment and staying power and it lasts forever.

2 comments:

  1. The MAC eye shadow looks soo pretty! And your post below is cracking me up! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog - your blog design is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER