Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Easy Weeknight Dinner - Parma Rosa Pasta


I have used this mix for years.  It only takes about five minutes to prepare and you can serve it over any pasta.  I usually use bow-tie or angel hair.  I also usually add fat free smoked sausage that I just cut up and microwave while it is cooking or I use this with leftover grill chicken.  It is very versatile and easy and even my picky eaters love it ....and have seconds!

Do you have a go to meal that you use when time is short and the family is starving.  Leave a comment and share.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment... You made my day!! I just moved to Texas from NC! We lived in Jamestown right near Greensboro and High Point. I miss the fall there FOR SURE! Where are you??! I'm going to take a look around your blog.. my daughter is SO picky! :) Love your layout by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. Sounds good! I am always looking for easy dinners. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER