Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baked Spaghetti

This makes a really large batch.  I use this when I need to take a meal to someone and I keep one and take one.



2-2 1/2 lb ground beef, browned with onion
1 chopped onion
1 t. salt
3 T. chili powder
1/2 t. pepper
4 t. oregano
1/4 t. garlic powder
2 c. ketchup
1 jar Chunky Garden Ragu spaghetti sauce

1 lb spaghetti noodles
tomato juice (large can, but I usually have some left over)
1/2 lb cheddar cheese
1/2 lb mozzarella cheese

Make sauce with first set of ingredients.  I like to heat in crock pot for several hours to enhance flavors.  When ready to assemble, cook spaghetti and drain.  Mix sauce with noodles. Place in pan and pour tomato juice over top of both dishes.  (You can just add this to sauce, but this is how the person who shared this with me instructed me to do it.)  Top with cheeses.
Bake 450 til bubbly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl....I'm making this for dinner tonight! Looks yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it. I like this version of baked spaghetti because it is really flavorful.

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER