Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Universal Truths 2010 Version

I read this in a local magazine that was taken from one of those circulating emails.
I edited it list to a top 10.

1. I totally take back all those times as a child when I did not want to take a nap.

2. There is a need for a sarcasm font.

3. Mapquest should start their directions on #5- we do know how to get out of our own neighborhood.

4. Can we all agree to just ignore what comes after BlueRay? We cannot restart our collections yet again.

5. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

6. I wish google maps had an "avoid ghetto" routing option.

7. The only time I look forward to a red light is when finishing a text.

8. Bad decisions make good stories.

9. Nothing is worse than that moment in an argument when you realize you were wrong.

10. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble finding their keys, cell phone, etc. -- but I'll bet everyone can find that snooze button from 3 feet away, in 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, in the dark, first time, every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER