Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Recipe - SouthWestern Steak in Crock Pot

I found this recipe and photo at http://eatathomecooks.com.  I tried it yesterday with mashed potatoes and it was really yummy and easy.

2 lbs. sirloin tip steak or round steak or other beef cut
1 box cornbread stuffing mix
1 can tomatoes with green chilis, undrained
1/2 stick butter (4 Tbs), melted

Place the steak in the slow cooker.  Stir the stuffing mix, tomatoes and melted butter together.  Put the stuffing on top of the steak in the slow cooker.  Cook on low for 5-7 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to try this and the baked spaghetti!! You post so many wonderful recipes! Yummmm :)
    Have a great day Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'm going to save this to try later. Thanks for checking me out over at A Little Bit of Everything (fellow NC'er). :)

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER