Saturday, September 25, 2010

My New Bucket List

Since I walked without my walking buddy today and I was surrounded by beautiful nature, I had time to think about what I would put on my new bucket list.  I should have done this years ago, because I have achieved some previous dreams which included going back to school for nursing after so many years in my previous career.

1. Run (okay jog) a 5K.
2. Complete my BSN and/or MSN.
3. Travel to Hawaii.
4. Travel to Italy (way on down the list.)
5. Read the Bible in its entirety.
6. Devote time to lessons for enjoyment
(lessons are undetermined at this time but may include: music, tennis, crafts, art,etc.)
7. Get out of debt!
8. Build our dream home.
9. Hot Air Balloon ride.
10. Enjoy every day I am given and have no regrets!!
11. Complete a marathon.

Gotta run and shower before going to a big birthday bash today for special friends who are like family to us.  If you read this list, please take a moment and share your bucket list.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita!
    I love your blog and just gave you an award! Stop by and see it ;)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER